When you sign up for Svija, you are given a random website address.
A custom address is free — you just have modify your home page at least once.
Once you’ve updated your website:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include your current website address
- request a name of the form ___.svija.art, ___.svija.live, or ___ .svija.site
If you already own a custom domain name, email email@example.com and we’ll help you set it up.
Pages in this section:
- SVG Authoring Software
- Using a Custom Domain Name
- Understanding the REM unit
- The Rem Unit
- Changing Your Website Address
- Managing Users
- Organizing Files
Next Steps sections: