Have you visited FAQ/Frequent issues? Have a look — we’ll still be here when you get back.
If possible, please include screen captures of your problem:
- cmd-shift-4 · capture part of your screen (will be saved to Desktop)
- cmd-shift-5 · record part of your screen (click the donut in the Title Bar to stop recording)
Include captures with your email, and it’ll be much easier to resolve your problem.
If you need help working with Svija, feel free to contact us:
- WhatsApp or Apple Message to +33 651 99 73 99
- Facebook group
The more you can be specific, the more we can help:
- what are you trying to do?
- what was the error message?
- can you include a screen capture? cmd-shift-4 or cmd-shift-5
- which version of macOS do you have? menu › About This Mac
- which version of Adobe Illustrator do you have? Illustrator menu › About Illustrator…
Not a problem?
We’re also happy to answer requests about how to try new techniques or feature requests.
We’ll answer as quickly as possible — messages received in outside of business hours (CET) may take a few hours to process.
2 thoughts on “Support — links to support resources & contact info”
Just watched your intro video and it looks amazing!
I am a fashion designer and are therefore very confident in working with illustrator. I am trying to create a portfolio website on wordpress and i find it difficult.
Is there a way that I can use your tool on my wordpress website. it’s called ” victoriaskov.com ”
Making websites is very very new to me, so sorry if the question is stupid.
Thanks so much for the feedback!
You can absolutely use Svija to create your portfolio website — we’ll be happy to help you set it up.
Just email us and we’ll get going.