If you get stuck getting started, don’t hesitate to ask for help!
1. Install Svija Tools from Adobe Creative Cloud
- open the Creative Cloud application from the cloud icon in the menu bar
(or find the application in your Applications folder)
- search for “svija”
- install Svija Tools
- Restart Adobe Illustrator
- Svija Tools is under the Windows › Extensions menu.
You can also install Svija Tools directly — instructions here.
2. Download Svija Sync from the Svija Store
- this link will start open the Svija Store in a new window
- download and install Svija Sync normally
You’ve successfully installed Svija
Next: download your files