Each page of a Svija site is composed of one or more SVG files.
In addition to the main page content, additional content can be added, shared by multiple pages:
- temporary content (promotions, sales etc.)
This content can be included via the use of modules.
A module is essentially a tiny reusable page.
Managing Modules: Content and Behavior
The content and behavior of modules is managed in:
- admin › modules
Each module is listed along with its content and extra scripts:
- SVG file
Managing Modules: Display
There are two ways to manage module display:
- module settings: logically, each module is meant for:
- a language
- a platform (desktop or mobile)
Modules are principally managed in the their settings (Admin › Modules).
On the settings page for each module, it is possible to specify the appropriate screen and language, and whether the module shold be shown by default.
- the page: sometimes more granular control over module display is needed.
In the settings for each page, it is possible to:
- add specific modules to the page
- suppress any default modules that would appear with the page
Pages in this section:
Next Steps sections: