Svija is three simple programs that work together to let you spend your time designing:
1. During each design session, Svija Sync is running in the background to keep your website up-to-date.
2. You create in Adobe Illustrator, and save your work with the Svija Tools panel.
3. When you’ve finished working, you simply pause or quit Svija Sync.
Svija Cloud & Svija Vibe
You can manage pages, titles, SEO etc. via Svija Cloud, a web interface (previously called Svija Admin).
You can create animations using Svija Vibe — you can create amazing animations simply by naming objects in Illustrator in a defined way.
Svija Uses Layers
Svija uses Illustrator layers to generate the pages of your site and to provide useful information.
To open the Layers panel, go to menu Window › Layers.
To use the panel, it’s necessary to understand the three icons along the left side of the panel:
- eye: make the layer visible
- padlock: lock (protect) the layer
- arrow › to the right: expand the layer’s contents
Svija follows the layer options:
- A hidden layer will be hidden on the final page
- A template layer (name in italics) will not be included in the final page
Now that you understand how Svija works, continue to Installing Svija.
Pages in this section: